The Poetry and Art Section
Welcome to the fledgling Dodge Dart Page collection of poetry and art! I'm always happy to consider new items for publication, so please feel free to
submit your own.
Dodge Dart Poetry, Song, and Satire
- 1964 Dodge Dart (a song), by Bickley Powell.
A musical tribute written in 1989. September 2001.
- 1964 Dodge Dart Convertible (a poem), by Nate Malo.
He who laughs best, laughs last. September 2004.
- 1965 Dodge Dart (a poem), by Tonya Landers.
A tribute tinged with regret. April 2001.
- Big Dodge, by Rob S. Rice.
An enjoyable, well-written ode to a 1970 Dodge Dart. May 2000.
- Dart Humor: The Bible and Big Dodge, by Rob. S. Rice.
All of the reasons that the esteemed Dodge Dart is a Holy Roller. September 2001.
- DODGEZILLA!, by Rob S. Rice.
A Swinger that can't be counted out.... May 2000.
- Do You Believe In Magic?, by Rob S. Rice.
A groovy look at the pleasures of driving a Dodge Dart. February 2002.
- Dodge Dart, by Neal Gladstone.
A musical tribute to a 1967 Dodge Dart, written in 1984. August 2003.
- Dodge Dart Dirge, by Neal Gladstone.
Written in 1988, this is the sad sequel to Neal's first song. August 2003.
- Dodge Dart Run Good, by Michael Lippert.
A love/hate relationship with a Dart in 1950's rock rhythm. July 2000.
Dodge Dart Art
Return to the Dodge Dart Page
Maintained by Joseph Newhouse / E-mail me